Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Over the river and through the woods

> Today (right now) we are traveling to Grandmother's house for
> Thanksgiving day. The scenery is just beautiful and I am thankful
> for time with my family and no distractions. Along the way I have
> made a few discoveries. First, XM satellite radio is really great
> for a roadtrip. But my iPod is feeling a little left out. Second,
> gas is only $1.47 a gallon just outside of Lima, Ohio. Next
> Starbucks makes great iced tea. Who knew? And I have just learned
> how to blog from my iPhone!! That is so cool.
> There is only one question left to ask: "Are we there yet?"
>
>

1 comment:

Simply Music Educators of the Twin Cities said...

Look at you blogging from you phone!! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving my dear Pittsburgh friends.

Love, Helen