Sunday, November 9, 2008

Creating Connections!


Just returned from our Kindermusik Convention in Raleigh, NC.  I am thrilled with all the new connections I was able to make with other Kindermusik Educators around the world - in the US, Canada, Bermuda, Germany, Australia, China, Phillipines, and more.  Meet me friends to the right:  Amy, Helen, and Katie.  (Ginger was feeding her baby and couldn't be in the picture!)  These are my fellow PKE Board members and some of the most wonderful and inspiring women I know!  We spent 4 days sharpening our teaching and business skills and learning so much from each other.  

One of the things we celebrated at convention was Kindermusik's 30th birthday!  I'm looking forward to the next 30 years of Kindermusik starting today --- as we continue to bring the best in early childhood music classes to families around the world.  

As a result of one session I attended, I decided to start my own blog.  Special thanks to my friend, Helen, in Minnesota.  She's been inspiring me with her blog for a couple of years now! I'm finally ready to do this thing.  

Being with other educators in all those session was such a motivating experience!!  Looking forward to connecting with more educators next year as we hold events around the country.  But for now, I'm just thrilled to be back home with my family.  They are the best!

5 comments:

Miss Kerri said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for your blog, Kathy! Welcome to the blogging world! ;)

Kathy Morrison said...

Thanks, Kerri! It was so great to meet you this week. What a small world we live in!

C.Oakley said...

Good for you!!!! It is always great to see the wonderful additions you make to get the word out. I love sharing in your enthusiasm as we see new ways to grow together as a group of educators.

AMTeachPgh said...

I am so excited to share your enthusiasm through blogging! This is my first blog "following." :-)

Simply Music Educators of the Twin Cities said...

Hey Kathy - good for you!!