Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Flowers sweet, Flowers sweet


Yesterday, the parents from one of my Kindermusik classes brightened my day by sending flowers. What a sweet and unexpected gesture! Thank you for thinking of me. I'll be thinking of you for the rest of the week!

And because most things in life remind me of a Kindermusik song, here's one from our "Dew Drops" unit for babies:

"Flowers sweet, flowers sweet, smell the flowers sweet."
"Flowers sweet, flowers sweet, drop them to your feet."

Anyone remember smelling the carnations in class with their babies? Or rubbing the soft flower petals on cheeks, hands, and feet? Yet, another great activity that is full of multi-sensory learning.

1 comment:

Kristin Joy said...

Those bouquet of flowers are looking really so sweet!! I like them!!