Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mom Shares Benefit of Kindermusik when Homeschooling!




Last week I received an email from one of our parents: 

"I just found another HUGE benefit to the kids knowing all about steady beat.  We recently began learning about syllables in words. I thought it would be kind of a tricky thing to teach, but I started by calling the syllables “beats” and the kids didn’t have any trouble catching on.  Once they were able to count the beats in a word (which didn’t take long at all), then I transitioned to calling the beats syllables.  It was effortless!  When one is homeschooling, there are few things that one can call effortless – so thank you for setting up that foundation in my children!!!" - Homeschooling Mother of Trudy (age 7), Elias (age 5), and Clara (18 months) 

To learn more about the benefits of Kindermusik, join us for a free preview class.  
Special Kindermusik Demo Day on January 23rd.  See our website for details.


No comments: